Sunday 12 June 2011

MY 1ST ASSSIGNMENT:JUz oNLY abOUt mE..

PEACE BE UPON TO YOU~.......


                       
            Hello to all my followers......hype!!!for your information actually now i'm really excited because this is my first blog.Before this,i'm not expect that i will create this blog and i don't know how to create this blog.With the help of my friends,finally i can create this amazing blog.(this is amazing???i think this is really bad...huhu).So,i'm really thankful to god because i get really helpful friends....




           At this moment,i want to introduce myself.Actually,i have a great name that was my parents gave it is Fatin Nabilah bt Sazman.My parents said this is the best name because it has a beautiful and wonderful meaning.So,i'm really proud with my name.Now,i'm in sweet 18.I'm just now celebrated my new birthday that was on 29.May.It was 2 weeks ago.For your information,i was born on 29.5.1993.Now i'm already old..so sad =( ..I was born in Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah,Klang,Selangor.




           Moreover,i have my own hobby.My hobby is eating.I'm really like to eat especially my mothers cooking.Pergh!!!that is really delicious untill the finger lickin good.huhu.Emmmm i think i don't have any idea to write n my brain was fully empty without anywords.huhu..So,untill here about my self..Hopefully you all enjoy read my nonsense story..hehehe P/S:SORRY TO ALL OF YOU BECAUSE MY ENGLISH REALLY BAD...huhuhuhu....

No comments:

Post a Comment